Sunday, April 28, 2013

Ideas for detecting brain chip

The radio frequency emitted by a brain chip can be detected with a RF bug scanner, as in this video:

RF bug scanner:

Or if you want to go more advanced, you can use a frequency counter that will tell you the exact frequency that the chip is broadcasting on, you could combine that with a radio scanner and listen in on the exact frequency of the chip

Frequency counter:

Also, if you think you have a chip, feel the back of your neck for a rough part that doesn't feel like part of your body. I started rubbing on the back of my neck with my neck bent over and i felt some wires rip and my brain started going crazy for a bit, but i don't think the chip is totally deactivated.

I put in my order for a radio frequency bug detector, it should be arriving soon and ill let you guys know the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment